भारतीय रबड गवेषण संस्थान
रबड़ बोर्ड, वाणिज्य एवं उद्योग मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam-9 proposes to engage Junior Research Fellow (JRF Job) for its Plant Pathology Division to work under the project on “Quantitative trait loci (QTL) mapping for analyzing genetic determinism of disease resistance and development of DNA marker-based selection tools for resistance breeding in rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis)” funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, by the selection of a suitable candidate for JRF Job through walk-in-interview.
The details are furnished hereunder:
1. Qualifications: Essential First class Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ /Botany/Microbiology Desirable
Experience in molecular biology and microbial techniques
2. Maximum Age limit Not more than 30 years as on 29.02.2020
3. No. of vacancies 01 No.
4. Duration of engagement: Eight months
6. Location At RRII, Kottayam (8 km from Kottayam town)
7. The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month.
Candidates with the above qualifications may appear before the Director of Research, Rubber Research Institute of India, Rubber Board (near Puthuppally), Kottayam -9, (Phone No. 0481 – 2353311) for an interview to be conducted at 10.00 a.m. on 18.03.2020 along with testimonials in support of age, qualifications, and experience, if any.
Rubber Board P., Kottayam – 686 009, Kerala, INDIA
6 at 41.311., 244, ECEROS,TT GEHT / Tele Phone: 91-481-2353311 to 2353320
read also मिर्च की ज्यादा उत्पादन देने वाली किस्मे